Re: [Harp-L] Poor presentations of harmonica how to videos

Well,
I have a black backdrop in the form of a folding screen, use 3 lights
and use the blue icycle for my sound, so I definitely agree with a lot
of what you are saying.  But if I have to shave, I am dropping out of
the biz.  Take it or leave it, I am scruffy.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com