[Harp-L] Post correction

It was just brought to my attention that the 17 year old harp phenom who blew us all away at the demo room at SPAH was the notorious Jay Gaunt. NOT Josh.
Jay is a totally awesome player and showed the awesome tone and power potential of our amps.  He couldn't get the amp to feedback even at ear splitting volumes.  Thanks Jay. We dug it to the max !    And......thanks also to PT, Gary Allegreto, and the rest of you folks who came down to blow.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com