[Harp-L] SPAH awards

According to David Fairweather, Michael Polesky won the "merit" award at SPAH.  I made nominations for the Lifetime Achievement and Bernie Bray awards, following a request for same from Winslow Yerxa on this forum.  Was anyone awarded those honors at SPAH?  I've checked the website at Spah.org, and there's apparently nothing listed there in this regard.

Is SPAH planning to publish the wording that accompanied whatever awards were bestowed?

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick