[Harp-L] SPAH awards
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH awards
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:38:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=WtIFefp69WEkkBcH9sLjDX67On9swmUFAcwmNIUOpAfVIkGS1ShTcTXkxJ/IiL8q; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
According to David Fairweather, Michael Polesky won the "merit" award at SPAH. I made nominations for the Lifetime Achievement and Bernie Bray awards, following a request for same from Winslow Yerxa on this forum. Was anyone awarded those honors at SPAH? I've checked the website at Spah.org, and there's apparently nothing listed there in this regard.
Is SPAH planning to publish the wording that accompanied whatever awards were bestowed?
Thanks, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and