[Harp-L] Harmonica Heaven in Holland

Here's a nice video from our monthly Harmonica Heaven in " de Muse"  ( www.accordeonmuseum.nl  )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1dNnImyBU&feature=related

The guitarplayer is Cor Groot from holland. I play a lot with him and although he's " just" a hobby player , he's is one of the best fingerpickers in Holland. He builds his own dobro's, uses all kinds of weird tunings, is a fantastic slideguitar player, has a very fine voice and he's plays harp very well. This makes it easy for me and him, because he knows all the time where I go with my solos!
This song is played in 1st position...

Harmonica Heaven is  a meeting that takes place on the last saturday of the month.
This is where harpplayers from all over Holland meet at 12.00 till ....  late!

I always do mini-workshop on any harmonica related subject. But basically it is all about meeting other players, talk about harps/stuff, have  a nice drink etc etc.
The first time it took place in 2004 and since that time it takes place every month.

FOR WORLDWIDE SKYPE LESSONS : PLEASE CONTACT ME ON BEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE NAME: BETA-HARPS

Ben Bouman

www.customharmonicashop.com