Re: [Harp-L] Microphone suggestin from sale list
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Microphone suggestin from sale list
- From: "Splash!" <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 18:51:09 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority:x-msmail-priority :x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=mvqPJH/Kh6iXhD+XIjE7F1aliq7z8rVyXPSx1BBgTaY=; b=SlZRm+JK+6CJRtWACy88/zxITgOsnmAQkSaADCubcyu+9YInayLwBcw/lfSRhNn/OY lvn2s78qvQcp4RzPDLld5I/2fQAoFKkmVMCXe0B9Y2jr63BjR1yjNj+34WTF/E0ol1FV bqgOOvDnzAgGqutSxCnWhhYT5c4Jn4wOsJoZo=
- References: <email@example.com>
What he said!
When life asks you to jump in...
----- Original Message -----
As a good general purpose mic you can't go wrong with what is probably
"industry standard", Shure SM-58...
They are really good for harmonica or vocals, and are very tough!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and