Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas - a voice of experience
- To: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas - a voice of experience
- From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:31:08 -0400
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5DBAGODt1MAcnEHH7m1Ee4eLUCd0/XbCGzVaJ7eCTKY=; b=bCOo90BJCDVpS1DHNcS08Jgw0laleApn0hYtSyd1U7b/YMg0L6zOIvbM6DvRvf4Gi/ BjOF2zozmNdJExrTntTF2k9YEtsV8jS0gKLa95A9xVWV+w7cibf7Rc8YEAVW5HL2nA4z fjmU5uPJJvl9cysguTXPnmRsHq1L4eqoWcPLk=
- In-reply-to: <4E3ECCA4.email@example.com>
- References: <201108062138.p76Lc4qN026065@harp-l.com> <4E3ECCA4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I respect your viewpoint, and thank you for being candid. I hope that
everybody reads your post, and that healing begins.
On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Michelle LeFree <
> Some notes on the Harrison Harmonicas situation from someone who has been
> in a position very much like that of Brad Harrison.
> Every entrepreneur who starts a company has in mind an "exit vehicle," or
> an end-point goal. Frequently that is selling out to another entity. In that
> respect, maybe we should be happy for Brad.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and