[Harp-L] Thanks to all who attended

Hello My Friends,

On behalf of our artists - Adam Gussow, JP Allen, the amazing Hal Walker and  Robert Ross - a quick word of thanks to all 80 players who attended "Harmonica Madness" in Brooklyn, NY on 7/31/11.  An event that was sponsored by the Garden State Harmonica Club and by the Long Island Blues Society.  Seven intense broiling hours of workshops and performances. We look forward to bringing it back again sometime soon...

And then the following week, on August 3rd in Philadelphia  PA - thank you to the 25 robust blues harp playing souls who came out in nearly 100 percent humidity and torrential down pours to experience a workshop with Adam Gussow and Charlie Hilbert entitled "NY Blues Harp: What I learned from Nat Riddles" an event co-sponsored by phillyHARP, the local Philadelphia Harmonica club.

Many thanks and much appreciation!

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx