[Harp-L] Microphone suggestin from sale list

I have been thinking about getting a mic.  I will not spent a lot on one.
I'm an acoustic kind a guy with mandlins and guitars........and I doubt
anything "plug in" for a harp would really get much use.  Just a toy to mess
around with.

Musician's Friend happens to have a mic sale going on.  Can anyone make
suggestions from this list while they are on sale???  If I like it and use
it, I won't have any problem spending what it takes to get a good one.
Until I know it won't live on the shelf, I'm not gonna go to far out on the
limb.  If there are no decent mics on the list, so be it----I'll get one
later.

Thanks,
Greg