[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas

I am one of those people who pre-ordered 2 harps back in June of 2009.  I
received my first one in November of 2010 and the second one in May of this
year.  Even though I'm still somewhat of a novice (2 1/2 years) I have to
say that those harps are fantastic.  I really hope the new company fulfills
all the back-orders quickly and then starts manufacturing the B-Rads on a
larger scale.  I think with the innovative reed milling alone, it could
still gain and maintain a healthy market share.

Hope springs eternal and all that.

Daniel McKernan
http://www.youtube.com/user/DesertRatDan