[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas
- To: HARP-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas
- From: Kevin Hamilton <kham27@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:32:12 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8xypMWyM3HOp/yYp+02qT38W9v6Y7ixwQC31ihOT2qg=; b=KHkVJt0e9FfKxnNtMH8rGHcurAiW923w67QRvNVwhJZOsRaPcIFy3Be/KRap+1wMgn uJQd9sxt0lxUl/LAYEqjPj6utaa8NO1aQ8N1VZbKLm+XHCTT43dRi53JnzL3bSQZah8T qXx3aaCYyoQDzuSRfYFginRT14FOEGWm1mCgA=
My two cents or $194 fopr a B-Rad.
I waited over a year and a half and received my B-rad in the key of A 2
weeks ago which tasted and smelled like menthol. I always got a message back
when I called or e-mailed and I always got the same response of quality
control as the reason for the delay. That's my experience. Just thought i'd
throw it out there so folks know that it wasn't all lies and B.S. as has
been mentioned. I understand the frustration and feel fortunate to have one
of these elusive harps. Truly a stratovarius.
I'm crossing fingers for everyone involved.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and