Re: [Harp-L] Harrison harps

Aw, you guessed it!

The new axe is going to be called the J-Particle. Joe recruited a bunch of us newbies -- er, fresh faces -- to assemble 'em in the alley behind the Cantina-Cafe.

Elizabeth (one of several)

On Aug 5, 2011, at 11:56 AM, Mick Zaklan wrote:

From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 5, 2011 11:23:26 AM EDT
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison harps

Very sad to hear about this because I like the guy personally. The only
reason I didn't order one of his harps was that he wasn't making the low key
instruments. If I'm not mistaken, Suzuki offered at one time to buy his
design for a sizable amount of money. It's possible that they could be the
new owner. And Brad used to work for Suzuki, I believe.
But it's anybody's guess. You could make a case for Hohner or Seydel
aggressively making an offer, too. If the new owner is an individual, he or
she had better have deep pockets. I kind of like the image of Joe Leone
taking over the business, myself.

Mick Zaklan