[Harp-L] Harp L: Re: Harrison Sold?
- To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harp L: Re: Harrison Sold?
- From: Paul Routledge <paulandrewroutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:34:24 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:subject:date:x-mailer; bh=TE5572q0qI2MiwRGJ6111E2m+BNDqGMO87AoX8OuySc=; b=oIsWJ9BJza4X7lP/cUs/sC1UpLiDFVGy2sXxI2QHxG/lev+5zimDe9ISThzpUMjlHn jBdZxPX56SVC/I+j9QrmBZOJgcq7ZAZgPxsqnMk69s56emAHnAH3BFyQ05wUgeuexQGC UAn+k9Lfsu1I4sQFRmNKNpVJSIoz35OEc6e7Y=
I feel sorry for all of you who invested money in this company by pre-
ordering harps from them. I find it outrageous that Brad has taken
peoples hard earned money and not delivered the goods. Seemingly lied
consistently to folk about the state of their orders and the company
itself and then sold the company on (if indeed he really has sold it).
I can't say that I'm surprised though really.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and