[Harp-L] Harrison Sold?

Evidently the company was bought out.  I was emailed about my harp
being in production on June 28, had my parents (it was a 30th b-day
gift) pay the balance, and was told to wait 20 days.  I haven't been
able to get a hold of anyone since.  I told my folks to try and get a
refund through the credit card company, but what a crappy experience.

Sorry to spread a "rumor", but I am hoping for some more details,
insight, or advice. I could live without the money, but I feel
horrible for my parents!