[Harp-L] Re: asking to sit in
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: asking to sit in
- From: Ray Beltran <raybeltran@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:37:21 -0700
- In-reply-to: <201108041647.p74Gl2qN004201@harp-l.com>
- References: <201108041647.p74Gl2qN004201@harp-l.com>
Yup, what Buzz said.
I'll let them know I play in simple conversation. But I don't push it.
It ain't my gig. It's their gig. Git yer own.
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music
My Facebook – Ray Beltran & BlueMax
My YouTube – www.youtube.com/raybee127
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:46:36 -0500
From: buzz krantz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] asking to sit in
To: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
I never ask. It's cool to let them know you can play. If they want
they can ask you. If they let you sit in do your thing, thank the
& get the hell out of the way. I almost always refuse to let people
ask sit in unless I know them.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and