[Harp-L] Apologies concerning SPAH collaborators thread
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Apologies concerning SPAH collaborators thread
- From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:04:36 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=hCgFkQ7mlHqZuxdYB7ernUifK3ZxkYSa6dVWqMwjWzw=; b=EFtZTEieBqnR1okQZubV3NIJvtP8AcBqM6vuPjNPOBvwU+3tLMY5FRI3swSCG8tQrI dplDqhhczbteYZHnZlzQSo8eFSO913JdwWvAva8uDKc/FgfapjmH3WE0ZHlZ+2PDQEwQ R3c4sjAz4q2pk/QmzGLKpcRl3SdTn4txVH6+E=
A little while ago I posted a thread looking for SPAH collaborators.
After people responded offlist, all of the thread was to remain
offlist. However in the last couple of days, one of the group members
copied harp-l and apparently included all of the previously offlist
messages. As group leader, I apologize for the bandwidth and if
anything anyone wanted to remain private went public.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and