Re: [Harp-L] Re: real deal harp

I was totally kidding around with my comments.  I thought it was over the
top enough for others to get the sarcasm.  Sorry.
----------
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>
Quicksilver Custom Harmonicas
<http://www.mikefugazzi.com/fr_customharmonicas.cfm>

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:50 PM, david robbins <drobbins5658@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> You've taken my James Cotton quote out of context and have missed my point.
>
> The quote was never "the best a harp player can get".
>
> What I said was "the best a harp player can get in an attempt to touch an
> audience"
>
> So you have actually left out the most important part.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fugazzi" <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>

>>> Yonnet. Look at Adam Gussow, Wade Schuman, Brendan Power, Joeland Rick
>>> Epping. All of these guys regularly make a deep connection to their