[Harp-L] Hill Country Harmonica Festival 2011

Hi friends,

As a lot of you know by now, I will be at the Hill Country Harmonica
Festival May 21st and 22nd as an Artist/Pro in Residence. I will not only
have my new CD "2 Days Out" with me, but I will also have a limited number
of Gazell Method Seydel harmonicas for sale. There will be 2 models. The
1847 Silver and the 1847 Noble. Various Keys in both. These harps have been
setup personally by me. That means I set the reeds to accommodate
half-valved diatonic playing. Hope to see a lot of you there. Here is a link
with more info on this Festival
http://www.hillcountryharmonica.com/home.html

My new CD ³2 Days Out² can be previewed and ordered at my website
http://www.ptgazell.com

Thanks,
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx