[Harp-L] Snap on Snap off

Once again, although I appreciate Greg's knowledge on the subject, I will not sell it to people who would not breaK  "the law", heaven forbid. It seems as though you can't let a fart without someone reminding us about "the law".  OOh...

It works, that's what counts and it's not for sale and I thought I put that to bed in an earlier post. Seems as though there is always an expert that has to set us straight even after it has been determined and put to bed. Good night. You guys go to far sometimes. Maybe you should just practice your harp.

Gee, did I say to much?   Let the clique decide. Hey....another new topic to beat to death.