  From: dcarter@xxxxxxxxx
  To: "Harp-L&lrm;" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [Harp-L] question about mic connection?
  Date: Apr 26, 2011 9:26 AM

  Hey all, I have been looking into getting a Shure SM58 to use on a
  mike stand. So I can play some acousticly off of that. But they have
  different type of connector than the amp I have, do I just get a
  cable
  that has the proper connector on the amp end? Or is there an adaptor
  that
  I would purchase for the amp end of the cable that comes with the
  mic? I
  just don't know much about this amplified stuff yet.