[Harp-L] question about mic connection?

    Hey all, I have been looking into getting a Shure SM58 to use on a
mike stand. So I can play some acousticly off of that. But they have a
different type of connector than the amp I have, do I just get a cable
that has the proper connector on the amp end? Or is there an adaptor that
I would purchase for the amp end of the cable that comes with the mic? I
just don't know much about this amplified stuff yet.