Re: [Harp-L] Diatonic/chromatic

> not to nitpick, but Giant Steps is by John Coltrane, not Charlie Parker.

Duh; that's what I get when writing while listening to the Celtics on the radio (especially when they're giving away the lead).  Thanks for the correction, hopefully the brainfart doesn't totally kill my argument.

For the previous post, read "Ornithology" for "Giant Steps".  Duh....hell either way works equally well as an example of the point.

Just the embarrassment of the inevitable twenty odd corrections still to come...

JR Ross