[Harp-L] SPAH a great thread,JON a great act

Don't know that to be true

But I can tell you that... Jon stole the show.... at the "La Mesa Harpfest" on Saturday
Great energy,masterful cutting edge harp and suprisingly strong vocals
The highlight to a great festival this year
Congratulations to Jon Gindick
And Kudo's to Harmonica John for putting on this great event

Brad Allen