[Harp-L] FROM MARVIN MOROE RE: BUCKEYE CANCELLATION

The Hoosier Harmonica Gang (Club?) have scheduled a gathering at Saint Timothy Episcopal Church, 2300 E. Thompson Rd, Indianapolis IN on Saturday April 30. Bob Herndon will be there from 1:00 pm until the cows come home; the scheduled meeting time is 3:00 pm. A number of hardcore harpers are redirecting their intentions from the cancelled Buckeye Festival to this friendly gathering in Indiana.

I hope to see you there - and thank you for yoursentiments about my brother Roger.

Direct inquiries about the gathering to Bob Herndon, 317-881-0787(H), 317-341-3776(C), Herndons76@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(E)

Marv Monroe, Buckeye State Harmonica Club