[Harp-L] VHT mods

I'd like to say thanks to Jim Rossen for posting the mod info on the vht special 6 on his site, I’m not an expert on this stuff, (been playing a little more seriously the last five yrs but am still a chronic beginner), installed them a couple days ago, and the amp sounds great, smoother warmer texture, its nice and tight when its overdriven and breaks up, the low end is something else not that it has more but its tight and musical, I had already put an eminence ram rod speaker in it which is loud and bright, but the amp still has a real nice warmth to it with the mods, love 10” speakers, haven’t got it dialed in completely, the mods more than improve the sound of an already good sounding amp, theres some sound bytes on his site to get a rough idea, and more info on what it all does…..take care all