From: Joe Leone <3N037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH conventions

>  Both Garden State AND SPAH seem to have no trouble 'adding membership and
attendance' especially since both added Jazz to their programs and have young
people attending more than ever before. It wasn't any accident that jazz played
an important role at Sacramento and Garden state. Personally, it was many years
ago that I almost quit going to fests because I was getting tired of the same
old stuff.

sirjoe leone

>  It was posted:
>
> With the demise of Buckeye, etc, it appears that SPAH is the last major
gathering in the US. I hope they always increase membership and attendance
through successful concepts and constantly attract new members, young and old,
into the fold.