Re: [Harp-L] Spah Conventions

Slim, you nailed it.  I would love, love, love to go to SPAH.

With an 11 yr old daughter, my scant vacation time and money will be
spent on family time.

Every year I think that I really need to get to SPAH, and then settle
on "maybe someday".

Let's see, by the time she's 18, I'll be....52!

CN aka Jason

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica
http://lulu.com/primacy