[Harp-L] Funky Blues Harmonica Tabs/Lesson

Greetings fellow harp players!  Just a quick note that I have completed a
lesson that
tabs out the solo to a video that I made years ago and posted on YouTube.
The video now has 1.7 million hits and I have had lots of requests for the
tabs to it.
So, check out my latest YouTube posting to learn more about how to get a
hold of it:
http://youtu.be/UV6nU-hjGG4

I hope to see many of you at SPAH in August.  I will be there with Suzuki
again and can't wait!