[Harp-L] Buckeye Cancelled, something we did to reach youth

The subject of reaching the youth has been mentioned,

Here is a link to a newspaper article about The Harmonica Club of Huntington, WV playing at a local elementary. One our lady members is a teacher there. She is teaching harmonica to some of the 5th and 6th graders. We played at the "Blues Night and Spagehti Dinner" that raised funds to buy harmonicas for next year.

http://dailyindependent.com/local/x1812407930/Playing-the-5th-grade-blues

Jim Rumbaugh