Re: [Harp-L] Spring Harp Fest 2011, Easter Saturday.

Yes, this is a cool one.  Many youngsters get to witness some very fine harp
talent...hopefully sway some our way.  Not to mention guys like Junior
Watson, Nathan James and a nice list of great guitar players.  A great
family event benefitting the Music Program for the local Girls Club.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322