Re: [Harp-L] Valving vs. Overblowing/Overdrawing

By the way, I want to note how much I appreciate and enjoy the work of
PT Gazell, Brendan Power and Alex Paclin, to name some valve players.
I just do not like the sound of valves.  There is plenty about my
playing that I do not like, to be fair.
Michael Rubin