Re: [Harp-L] Why Blues Jams are Important

Well said, Doug - Truth is, I hear a lot of things that knock me out, and
very much appreciate folks who can play solid jazz on a diatonic, or some
guy/gal from the other side of the world from the fields of the Deep South
who can play whoops and hollers, high speed train sounds, a zillion bent and
overblown blues notes per second etc. Great stuff - props to all the great
harp players of the world, but I have to say, on any given day, I will trade
a thousand well played notes for just one long, soulful draw by Howlin'
Wolf.