Re: [Harp-L] Why Blues Jams are Important

Sorry folks, my message should have said:

In a message dated 4/15/2011 5:40:45 A.M. Malay Peninsula Standard  T,
boogalloo@xxxxxxx writes:

"the club owner told him that he was in Nashville and clubs don't pay
musicians. Now, I know that this is not entirely true but the small clubs pay
next to nothing and I have heard that there are clubs that actually make the
musicians pay to play. As ridicules as this sounds,"

That certainly happens with some of the "prestige" venues in  central
London, England too...

John ""Whiteboy"  Walden

_http://johnwalden.freevar.com_ (http://johnwalden.freevar.com)