[Harp-L] Juke Joint With Joe Daddy and Hoodoo Jeff

Hello,

The Juke Joint Festival in Clarksdale is happening and the town is full of players and blues lovers from US, Canada, Australia... and New Mexico.
I am playing with Joe Daddy and Hoodoo Jeff on at the Rock and Blues Museum on the street on Saturday the 16th at around 4PM.
Last night we got up at Red's and did two numbers with a house drummer.
We had gotten in few hours before and immediately were immersed in the Clarksdale blues scene.
This place is amazing with all the musicians in town and the energy is really great.
I heard about six harp players in a short tour from a gallery owner and we had just pulled into town after driving with all out equipment from Albuquerque.

Here is a video of a Slim Harpo song-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMBQhFY_008&feature=player_embedded

Best regards,

Brian