From: Jesse <jvboden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David M Scudamore <aroundtoithandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Apr 14, 2011 9:43 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE; eBay B- Rad Sale?

A more common scenario is that zero feedback or one feedback buyers are

flakes or kids who never pay for the item won - then the seller has no

recourse but to re-list the item. Has happened to me and many others and is

a real drag. By blocking the sales on my listings for used harp mics and

other music gear to only folks with a Paypal account, the problem has all

but stopped. Shill bidding is outlawed and checked by eBay and is less

common than crappy buyers with zero or little feedback that just flat out

stiff you, in my 9 years of selling and buying experience. Who knows why

they bid...? Prank, stupid, high...?

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:30 PM, David M Scudamore <