[Harp-L] Infinity Hall

It was a great Friday night, there was quite an enthusiastic crowd as Mark
Hummel put on a great show, breaking out the Super Cruncher for the first
time since we worked on it, best sounding amp I have  heard  live, while
still having your eardrums. Super  quality..   There are 1970's' and 80's
versions, from what this tube is stamped, they  are mostly 22nd week of 1954..
ANY SJHA owner should contact me for  pthese which are built like USA
Bullets. Sonny jr.