[Harp-L] Round corners - ergonomic design

A good test for the ergonomic aspects of the overall shape of a harp is to use it as you would use a bar of soap when making suds for washing. This way will show up any sharp edges or corners. I call it the soap bar test ;-)
It only refers to how smooth the overall shape is. So a Hohner Golden Melody or Tombo Ultimo or Huang Star Performer or Suzuki Bluesmaster would all 'score' well in this test, how ever it says nothing about how well an instrument plays, long it lasts or any of that other stuff.
A.T.B. - David

--
D Priestley AKA Dr Midnight.
England's first  harmonica Guru.

Do feel free get in touch.
Harmonica lessons POA,(10 = 20% discount,&  20 = 25% discount).

I teach from: 51 Barkston Gdns, the basement flat&  On-Line,
Email me or call me to book lessons or get more info.

E-mail= dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
Website= http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295