Re: [Harp-L] Help with Tuning

thanks for all sugestions.  This tool looks like just the ticket.

Bullfddrog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Hildebrand
  To: harp-l ; Mike Rogers
  Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 10:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Help with Tuning

        For diatonic harmonicas, the Harmonica Einstein Tuning Table might be big help, available at:

        http://tuningtable.com/

        Here is the introduction on the website:

        Harmonica Einstein's Tuning Table is a non-destructive in-the-box reed tuning tool.  Removing reed plates from the comb is no longer required to quickly tune all reeds and not disturb gapping.  old the work, not the tool.

        I have one and I have used it a few times, and it works great.  Cost $19.50.

        Ken H in OH