[Harp-L] Harp buying in southern Japan

This is basically a shot in the dark, but I thought I would ask anyways.
Anyone know of any stores in Southern Japan specifically on the Shikoku
island that specializes in harmonica sells? I found an awesome store in
Tokyo, but that`s Tokyo and a 12 hour car ride away and not the sticks of
Kochi on the little island of Shikoku where I live now. Surprising that I
don`t see much of a booming market for harmonicas in Japan. There are
stores  around where I live that can do order-ins for specific
harmonicas but as I am a fairly new player, and not fimilar with all the
model types, its nice to see and feel the harmonica around my hands before
purchasing it. And while it still is a pain in the butt to get someone to
order things in a language that im not fluent in, I think it would make
people kinda mad to just refuse to buy something after they put in all that
effort to help you. And I don`t like seeing people mad.

Also I am pretty new to this mailing list and this is my first post. So Hi,
I`m Jake, I live in Japan.
~Jake