[Harp-L] walter tores's spontobeat - songs 4-7-11 solo harp and tapping into the old spirits

I recorded these tonight via tapping into the old blues men.  This isn't about trying to sound like anyone, not even me.  It is about letting these spirits use me as a channel. What an audience!  It is like the less you play and the more space you leave the deeper it gets.   I love these times.  It calls me to play.  I was sitting in the house watching an old Ray Milland movie and it called me and said play the G harp solo.  It is like time stands still and all the old greats come out to cheer you on.   walter

harmonica and vocals.  all words and music spontaneously created and recorded

I wish it would never end
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10496895
my arm around your waist
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10496894