[Harp-L] Super Cruncher.....

I just got home from a short road trip to Tolland, CT. It was there that I
met Sonny Jr & Tom Cotton to upgrade my Cruncher to Super status.  It ripped
before and now it just rips even more :-).  Good stuff with great service to
back it up.  I will be hitting the road to Ohio for Buckeye at the end of
the month and then a stop in Baltimore for a gig and a
workshop/class with The Starving Artists and Mike Diamond from Manta Ray
Records.  I will have my Super Cruncher in the trunk.  It will be my
pleasure to give anyone a test drive if we cross paths at the right time.  I
am not a Sonny Jr. endorser  and I have no financial gain in this process.
I just want to do the right thing for the builder and the interested players
out there.  Share cuz you care :-)

WBee