Re: [Harp-L] forum behavior

Some folks misinterpret "we" to mean a group including them (the reader
or listener) specifically rather than a nonspecific group including more
than just I or a canonical group. Anyway you look at it (The "you" being
part of an idiomatic expression.) if one is offended or irked by the use
of the word "we" then one can ask for clarification of what constitutes
"we" rather than flying off the handle about.

In the immortal words of Rodney King: "Can't WE all just get along?".