RE: [Harp-L] New topic: Why do people act like jerks on forums?

Matthew-

It's because some of us ARE jerks..... just kidding... I can relate to what you have stated and have had a couple of unpleasant experiences with folks myself. Sometimes I speak my mind when I should keep my pie-hole shut. There are some folks that seem too eager to jump in and "snipe" someone's comment(s) but I think the majority of the posters are OK in my book. Also, one never knows what is going on in someone else's life on a given day and they might put stuff out here when they may be just having a bad day and need to vent a little bit.

This will probably get 'gigged' for being a "meta discussion". However you sound like you could use a kind word of encouragement.

Don't let it get to ya. Hang in there and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Buck