Re: [Harp-L] New topic: Why do people act like jerks on forums?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. As to a market, my dear old mother used to say 'build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door'.
Harp content: I have had a number of students who's wood chromatic combs have split, so a custom comb made from a more stable substance may be something that could do well. - David