Re: [Harp-L] "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)"

First, thanks to _all_ who have commented, both on and offline -- feels great to get such positive feedback from the harmonica community!

Richard: With respect to pursuing TV licensing, at this point in my life I have very little time outside of my day gig, and because life is short, in my spare time I only do what's fun for me to do (beyond what is absolutely necessary). Great suggestion, but it doesn't sound like big fun ;-).

As for losing the guitar solo, my music/life partner would strongly object -- it's her favorite bit. I kind of like it too ;-). But I _do_ appreciate your honest feedback and will try to inject more energy into such solos in the future.

Thanks,

- Slim.