Re: [Harp-L] "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)"

Love this Slim! Terrific Tribute to a wonderful player

Best, Rob P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slim Heilpern" <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:52 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)"

Howdy Folks -

It's been in some ways a challenging year so far around here, but finally getting back in the swing of things after months of very necessary diversions.

I posted a new free downloadable internet single on my website last night. It's called "Buffalo Wings (for Norton)", dedicated (of course) to the late and great Norton Buffalo. It's an original instrumental with Penny and I reaching back just a bit to our country roots on this one. I'm playing a standard "C" CX12 played in the key of Ab. You can listen to or download it here:

http://www.slidemanslim.com/music.html

I do hope it puts a smile on your face!

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com