[Harp-L] Custom harps for immediate sale...

I have two custom harps for immediate sale. Both are in the key of C and
were worked on by yours truly. Both are ready to ship this week (Thursday or
Friday)!

The GM was for a customer that then backed out (I have an A from that too,
but need to dig around for a comb). It is set up for overblows and
overdraws. It is tuned to ET and features similar but not identical work to
my $195 harps but does not use a Sjoeberg comb....it uses a dymonwood comb
from harpcombs.com.

$150 shipped in the US...international add $10

The MB is a prewar MB. I now have a slew of them in C thanks to a friend of
mine and more C harps in general then I'll need in a lifetime. This harp
plays wonderfully and features the same reed work as the GM. It has a
dymonwood comb as well. It is tuned to 19 Limit Just and is a blues monster.
The overblows are all there as is the 7 overdraw. The overall tone and the
standard bends turned out just great. It is a sweet harp for sure. I have
about 30min playing time on it beyond the set up.

$175 shipped in the US...international add $10

These harps are going to be sold as is. Meaning, I will clean them and check
the tuning, but I will not be modding them further as I won't have time.
That includes changing tunings, regapping, etc.

I will service the harps free of charge for the next year if they need any
maintenance work...just pay the return shipping.

Email me at mikefugazzi AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com