Re: [Harp-L] key label stickers

i get mine online - obscure places sell them. I just google 'alphabet
stickers'  when I run out. also eBay has them sometimes. really cheap. and
yeah, they are not music specific - so I use a lower case f  for low f, add
a lower case m for minor after the upper case letter for the key, stuff like
that. I'm sure a proper labeling thingy would be the bomb, so will have to
check that out.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!