[Harp-L] Brown Eyed Girl (was Kc GIve IT Up and Brown Eye Girl Van Morrison)

Rubben wrote: Can someone enlighten me on how to play the beginning of this 2 songs.

Using a diatonic harp played in second position, start on the 2 hole draw playing over the 1 chord.  The intro can be played nicely on the lowest octave
with bends on the 3 hole draw.  When playing the intro on the middle octave, it's nice to tongue block and play the octaves (starting on blow holes 3 &
6).  I usually use a country tuned harp (hole 5 draw tuned up a half step), which avoids the necessary overblow on the 5 hole, when played in the higher
octave on a standard diatonic harp.
ron (I changed the subject for clarification.)