Re: [Harp-L] Slowing Down Software

What about a slowdown software for a youtube video??  I have used SlowDowner
in the past but would really like to know if there was a slowdown program
for video.  Yes, this is not really relative to harp but thought I would
throw it out there!  I am working on some resophonic guitar open tuning
stuff.

If you're looking for a way to slow down the audio in a video try AOA Audio Extractor.

http://www.aoamedia.com/audioextractor.htm

I believe they make a free version for both Mac and PC.

Extract the audio from the video and whip it on SlowDowner.

If you're looking for a way to slow down video so that you can see what someone is doing more clearly, lots of video players will play slo-mo.

Hope this helps, Gary C. -K