[Harp-L] spah.org Hacked

Folks,

spah.org was hacked in the last day or so. I became aware of the situation last night and have been researching the least painless way of rectifying the problem.  It appears that the software we use to deliver the banner ads is the culprit. I have disabled it and reverted to a backup copy of the web site.  So I think we're okay for now. I'll keep you posted.   Please report any irregularities.  Sorry for the inconvenience. These damned hackers should be hung on a gibbet and left for the crows!!!!

Bob